Tuesday, June 06, 2006

school days...

"maya..maya kuda kuda.. ente punnara kuda ummaa.."

how many times have we seen baby Shyamili uttering this in her tiny voice on a T.V ad.

Today was the day of opening for schools in my state....

I try to see myself as a school kid...My heart was full of unshattered dreams...They were not shattered, coz I never knew what I would be growing in to...Now I am not a school kid anymore...My dreams are faded with time...I wish I could go back in time to simply have my dreams back...


ps: But not all my dreams are shattered.. I had wished that one day I would be a grown up.. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

11:32 AM  
Blogger it's me said...

i hope this word verification solved ur problem!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home