Thursday, June 08, 2006

just a story...

This is just a story.. Something similar to this could have happened to you although in different senses...

She came like a breeze, on the same side of the walkway, but in the opposite direction. She may not be called my dream girl. But the glitter in her eyes wanted me to look at her again and again. I knew this girl before, wanted to talk to her, but never got a chance to meet her so close. This is my chance. But then a huge blow struck my nervous system as she came nearer to me..Darkness filled my eyes. I looked down then at the watch, and crossed the road to the opposite side... That was a huge blow to my ego. The chauvinist in me rose and it asked the question "stupid !! can't u even face a silly girl". I vowed to take the revenge. "She will be walking beside me hand in hand in a month's time. "

They say that if you have a clear aim half the job is over. Thank God. I succeded in doing the other half somewhat. Now she would smile at me and we wished each other. It was at this time I had to go away from my home for one or two days. I bid her good bye as if I was an extremely unlucky soldier going to serve in a war on the next day of his marriage.

Days later, she came along the same walkway facing me.. This time I printed a smile on my face as white as possible.. She came nearer to me..and passed me as though a thing like me never existed in this world...This was an even bigger blow on my pride..I stood there for some more time melting...

It was days later I realized that she was my sweet heart's twin sister..But those days passed like years..

................
................
ps: climax2:-(more likely and realistic) . I just learned a valuable lesson in life..."You can never count on a girl". :D :D :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Cannoissior .. said...

who is that girl ehh ??

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home